Sunday, November 19, 2006
You are Everything That I Don't Deserve
God has given me the most amazing family in the entire world. Thank you guys for taking me in as your daughter and sister. You didn't have to, and most people wouldn't have, but you did. Thank you for sharing your lives with me. It is truly a blessing and a privilege. Thank you for always loving me, even when I seriously screw up. Thank you for being there when I fall and for helping me back up. Thank you for showing me God in such a new and real way. Thank you for giving so much of yourselves when I had nothing to give back and never expecting anything in return. Thank you for seeing me for who I could be, not who I was, and encouraging me to strive to be that person. Thank you for believing in me even when I did not believe in myself. Thank you for always encouraging me to draw close to God. Thank you for being there. Thank you for being the Nelson family. I pray that God blesses you with His riches blessings, like you have blessed me. I love you guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment