...yeah, I know that Thanksgiving was on Thursday but this week has been SOOOO crazy I haven't been able to sit down and write my Thanksgiving post. So here it is...
Dear God,
Thank you ...
...for my salvation. You took the most unworthy of sinners, washed me, and held me.
...for Your unfailing love.
...that You never leave me, even though I give you a LOT of good reasons to.
...for Your Word.
...for my mom and dad, that even though we may give up, you will never give up on people.
...for Michelle, my big sister and best friend. Thank you that even though we experienced a lot of hard times that you allowed us to grow close and really get to know each other.
...for my brothers. They are all unique and they all have their problems but through them you have shown me things about myself and brought me great joy. Knowing that my brothers look up to me challenges me to be a much better person.
...for my sister Kira and that I have been able to spend time with her over the last few days.
...for 2 amazing church families that love me and have taken me in as a daughter and sister.
...for the Nelson family. Words cannot express how much gratitude I feel toward them. They love me and care for me as a daughter and sister. They see me for who I can be and challenge me to follow after You.
...for Bobby, my new big brother, and everyone at AMA. The karate school has given me a new life unlike anything else. I can go there and forget about everything else and just work my heart out.
...for allowing me to lose everything that was important to me so that I would realize that what I had was nothing and You are my everything.
...for giving me a million second chances.
...for my job and my car. =)
...for the amazing future and the perfect plan that You have for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i love you becca and am really sad that you are leaving
Grace
Post a Comment