Tuesday, January 16, 2007

timid excitement

I had one of the best weekends of my life. I picked my Baby up from the airport on Sunday night and got to spend a lot of time hanging out with him and his roommates. We really just chilled - played video games (frogger and pacman... HAHA), watched movies, ran around, and went grocery shopping. Oh yeah, and rearranged the apartment so now they all "look smart" cause of the bookshelf in the living room. I had a lot of fun. :) So.......... I'm really excited. I don't want to get too excited. I don't want to jinx anything and I don't want anything to go wrong. I really like this guy and I'm so excited about hanging out with him and getting to know him better. Maybe... just maybe... he won't turn out like all the other jerks I've ever dated... I think I'm having a good feeling about this one ;-)

Everything is covered in ice. Kinda cool... makes for some crazy driving. ;-) So... school was cancelled. And I just decided to screw work. Yeah. So Thursday will be my first day at school if this craZAY weather is outta here. It's looking like it's going to be a very good semester. What else could I ask for?

So... it may seem like this song has nothing to do with nothing but it has a LOT to do with one of the longest weeks of my life. Last Tuesday it played on the radio a million times on my looooong drive. It just seemed perfect. Those of you that know me, know what I'm talking about. God's grace is amazing.

No comments: