Spring break was really good. And the week after spring break really sucked, but I have been educated (by people much more experienced than myself) that life after spring break is SUPPOSED to suck. So I guess it's all good after all. Perfect balance. ;)
South Padre Island

We had lots of fun just chillin on Coca Cola beach with all of the crazy people, haha. We played some soccer which was crazy fun and Marin totally owned. :P. We got lots of free stuff (yay!), went to all of the funny stands, and got to see some very.... entertaing?... games, lol. We were very mean to all of the hot-bodied guys (whose brains were definitely NOT in their head btw). Chilled in the hot tub. Swam and boogie-boarded in the way too freezing water. Got proposed to LOL. (I'll marry you!! No questions asked!!) ...yeah, it was cool :)...
riding the bull at the Army stand was for sure great fun even though I somehow managed to get my hand stuck in the rope and sprain my thumb I was able to hold on for a little while.
Me and Marin did push ups at the army stand to get free chairs. Which we carried around all proud of ourselves until we saw a couple of little bitches walking around... and THEY had chairs too! Stupid b's probably didn't do any more than 2 pushups... maybe. Stupid Army.
Us all eating out on Saturday night after a long & fun day on the beach. Cute picture! I love you guys so much. :)
Retreat
(i know the picture sucks but I have to get some good ones from the church then I'll replace them :)) ....Wow. It was so refreshing. I loved it. I got the chance to meet 2 really neat Christian girls - Rachelle and Kelsey, get to know Brooke and Abby better, and of course LOVED hanging out with one of my best friends Julie. :) The Speaker was really good, the topic was "In His Image", it was revolutionary. I pray that GOd takes what I learned on that one shorts weekend and use it to revolutionize my life. My heart's greatest desire is to mature as a Christian. I love these women and it's kinda scary and I don't really feel qualified to talk with them and be friends with them but I want to so much. It's scary and exciting as I transition from a girl & a follower to try to transition to being a women and a Christian leader in my church and my community. My prayer is that as I mature in my Christian walk with God that He would use me to have an impact on my generation.
Hanging out with Matt
I love getting to hang out with Matt. He has become one of my really good friends. We play soccer on Thursday nights out at TX State which is SO much fun and even though I'm usually horrible the co-ed game is fun. And I also love getting to watch and cheer for the *coughs* Fairies *coughs*...lol. ......and yeah... things can sometimes get kinda complicated but I know that God has put him into my life for a reason, I just don't really know what yet. My prayer is that we become best friends, that we are able to share in each other's lives, hang out with each other's friends, have fun together, and most importantly, grow in God together. I'm nervous, I'm scared, I'm excited.
So... life after Spring Break is kinda waaay stressful. Work, tests, research papers, summaries, speeches, blah blah blah. Psychology is getting very cool and I really like it.... so much so that I MAY be interested in doing like a double major in Psychology and maybe education or athletics... we'll see. I'm excited though. Also been trying to get stupid ticket crap taken care of, community service, etc... almost done with everything. This week and next week will be tough. But I just gotta thank God not only for all the fun and easy Spring Break times but also for all the hard and trying times because those are the times that He uses to grow us into the people that He has made us to be. And I'm excited to become that person!

3 comments:
I LOVE you, and I'm so excited to see what God has in store for you!!! Kisses and hugs!!
hahahah....YOU got porposed to!?!?!?!muahahaha you shoulda said yes! lol...it's probly the only time it'll ever happen. was he drunk? i'm bettin he was! LOL....i wanna be an AUNTIE!!!! so hurry up and find one! hahaha...LOL. Anyways....i love my sister more than chocolate AND faries! HUGS!
looks like you had allot of fun...im probably at the cap right now and ill probably be here till tomorrow morning...sleep on the couch or something....oh well..
luv ya sis. =)
Post a Comment