God loves me.
It's really all that I need... but He still chooses to give me so much more.
I am happy.
I am alive.
I am FREE.
I am broken... and in the eyes of God I AM BEAUTIFUL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...but if you hope in the Lord He will renew your strength. You will mount up on wings as eagles, you will run and not grow weary, you will walk and not faint...
4 comments:
YAY!!!! God is awesome!!!!! Glad you are having a good day!!! love you to bits!!!! XOXOXO!!!!!!! mUaH! so when we goin to the beach? cuz i wanna feed the seagulls!
Praise God!
i miss you TO!!!!!!! waaaaaaaaa....i cant wait for the beach! yipee!!!! as for the hoodie i got mathing tinkerbell earings and cell phone charm and i need to git the purse..and then you knows!!!! i may find matching underwear!!! hahahahahaha.....i remeber my Beauty and the Beast ones...those were my favorites! and i had the matching socks and shirt! oh yeah! ah.......fond memories of childhood. LOL! luv u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!muah!
oooooooooooooooo i miss you and i have my swimsuit on and my flippers and my HUGE gogles and my anti crab biting spray and i am ready for the beach!!!!!!!! woot woot!!!!!!!!! here i come world! ready or NOT! ;-P love you to pieces sis!!!!!!! muah muah muah we are gonna have WAY to much fun on the beach!!! woopdidoo!!!! yehaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol...okay i need to calm down =)XOXOXO cant wait to see you!!!!!!!
Post a Comment