...two weeks ago.
And now, my life has changed. So much that I don't really know where to start. Everything is different: my job, my school, my future, the people in my life I care about... The past two weeks have been amazing, fun, exciting, challenging, stressful, exhausting. I'm worn out and I pray that God would refresh me.
Things are...completely over with my latest boyfriend. I made a lot of mistakes for which I am eternally sorry. I wish that we could still be friends but I guess that's in God's hands. God always knows best and soemtimes He does things that we don't understand so I'm just trusting Him.
2 weeks ago today I got to spend time with someone I hadn't realy spent time with since August. Someone that I pray for and think about everyday and hope that maybe someday... God would bless me with a miracle. Sweetie, I never stopped loving you. No matter what, you'll always be a very special part of my life. I pray that God blesses you in everything you do and that He always draw you closer to Himself. I pray that He would protect you as you protect our nation. Do your duty, kick ass, and come home safe. You're in all of our prayers.
I made the long struggled with decision to return to the United States Air Force Academy on June 27, 2007. I realized that that is who I am. I can't try to be someone else and even if maybe life was "funner" if I didn't go back I know that I would regret it everyday. It's going to be a difficult challenge but I know that God will pull me through it.
I got to hang out with Michelle a LOT when she came down for Easter break. Sis, I love you SO SO much. I really do. Like you'll never even know. Michelle went with me down to Corpus Christi where I took care of a bunch of stuff that had been hanging over me. I'm FREEEEE now and let me tell you it feels SO good. :)
I was hired on Friday to work at River Crossing Golf Club as a waitress. :) Dude, I'm really excited. I did training yesterday morning on the beverage cart. That job is going to be completely kick ass. So this means that I will no longer be an HEB slave. I've been there for over 6 months (and yes i DID just get a raise) but I just really couldn't stand the work there anymore. I still have to work there this week but after that I am totally a River Crossing girl. I'm excited!
And other than all that, I've been staying up until ungodly hours of the night studying and working on papers. Which is what I'm fixing to start doing right now... only a few more weeks of school... hopefully I can make it. I have a BIG test in history tomorrow (which will decide whether or not I stay in or have to drop the class - PRAY FOR ME!!!!!) and a major term paper due on Thursday. So I am off to study. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love ya becca. =)
okay so i love you, and i love you, and you need to come see me so we can go cause trouble together...better yet i think you and i BOTH need to go see Julie together soon when we all have off. Miss ya girlie!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment