Thursday, April 12, 2007

what i do at 3am

So yeah, it's almost 3. And I am just now printing up a Psychology summary paper that I did on marijuana and the brain. The paper sucks but at least I got it done. I am usually not so mediocre toward my school work but I guess that's what never getting sleep and working on freaking Psychology at 3am does to you. I probably would have done a better job on my marijuana paper if I was high. jk jk.


In other news...


Shane's been home... and I have had so much fun hanging out with him. I don't want him to leave but I'm so proud of what he's doing... ♥ I love army boys ♥

sooo.

I sent in all of my paperwork.

Which means I am waiting for a couple of different clearance letters but unless there are some unforeseen glitches then I will once again became Basic Cadet Martinez as of June 28. 2007. I'm getting excited....... and I'm getting prepared this time, like hardcore. I even have a personal trainer :). It's soon. I'm really scared. So much more than last time. But I'm also really excited.

No comments: