I was just now scrolling through my blog, thinking that I should write but not really knowing what to write about... and then I saw the pictures that I posted. Marin. The Nelson's. Julie. Michelle. Shane. Jenna. Everyone from church... wow I miss you guys so much you have no idea. I usually never have time to actually sit down and think "wow, i miss them" but right now I do, and it really hurts. We made a lot of good memories. Michelle, Marin, Julie, Jenna - I don't think I'll ever have friends as amazing as y'all have been. I know I've kinda sucked at keeping in touch but I think about you guys allllll the time and love y'all with all of my heart! I can't wait to come home... it feels so far away...
Today was long... I had 2 tests... classes all day. We had an afternoon parade.... studied for a while. Fixing to take a test in like 2 minutes.... I'm exhausted...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I miss you and I love you!!
hope your having fun and go Air Force, way to beat TCU=)
God bless you
Post a Comment