Sleigh bells ring, are you listenin
In the lane, snow is glistenin
A beatiful sight, we're happy tonight
Walkin in a winter wonderland
Oh my God it is so cold. Like 8 degrees. No joke. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... I have a Chem test today which I have been studying for for like the past couple of days... straight. Hopefully I do well as long as I can keep all the methyls and butanes and affinities and electronegativies and radiis straight. :-P *breaks into desperate prayer for a new brain* lol. But yeah... life is pretty good. I didn't really feel like coming back but everything's going pretty well considering. Tomorrow we have to be formed up by like 0500 and have some "remedial training" until like 0800 and then we're free. :) I'm probably just gonna hang out here all weekend, sleep, chill, and study Calculus..... yaaaaaaay.... I can at least PRETEND like I know what I'm doing, right? :-P
I go home for Christmas in 18 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The plan is to work (hopefully a lot), spend lots and lots of time with my friends, see my sister, hopefully go to Arizona with the Nelson's :), relax, get warm! (haha), and maybe get a new tattoo or go on a trip or something exciting like that lol ;) Should be a good break. I can't wait.
Thanksgiving break was awesome. I slept a LOT, hung out with Marin and Julie and Shane and Jenna and ate waaaaaay too much. :-P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
well well
hi becca.. didnt think that i would find this site again.. sounds like you have been through a lot.. anyways, glad to hear your moving on with life and things are looking great at least from this latest post here says... just wanted to drop ya line for old time sake... not that you would care much or anything.. all righty then, peace out!!
Alex
P.S. you dont have to worry about my visit this page much.. im rarely online nowadays anyways...
Post a Comment