I remembered all the good times, all the laughs had with friends. All, the late crazy nights. I've looked forward to this week for months. But I didn't know how much it would hurt. I never imagined the lonely nights with tears streaming down my face. I can't sleep. I am staring at my phone and there is no one to call. I want this all to be over... forever. I don't even know what I'm saying. I never imagined that so much supressed pain would hit me... all at once. ...i was supposed to be stronger than this... I can't do it anymo re. All I want is for this pain to be gone. ...I can't do this anymore.
I am so tired of being alone... It scares me to death and I don't know why.
I dont want to be strong anymore.
I want a mom.
I want........ but it doesn't matter.
It will never go away. It's kinda like being afraid of the dark. It'll never go away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i was checking out your last posts (yeah i was kinda nosy) and saw A LOT of prayer in them. The fact that you know God shows that you are not alone otherwise you wouldnt have prayed those prayers. i think you are better off then you think. let me tell you something you probly already know. Life is hard and scary. there are no magical fixes to whatever your facing and it wont go away til you start doing the work to change it. its all up to you. nothing in this world thats worth having comes easy. your going to be all right...
whoever you are... stop posting as anonymous on my blogs. unless you have a name you dont fucking know me or anything about me so stop trying to give me fucking advice. ...if you're big enough to try to talk to me about God, you're big enough to have a fucking name...
WOW!!! look at you... fuck this and fuck that... such a crappy attitude no wonder you have SO MANY sad posts... anyways, well i have better things to do, dont know why i even bothered... dont worry you'll get what you want, last time i visit this page... duece!!!
Post a Comment