Wednesday, November 7, 2007

just breathe


wipe the tears from my eyes
dont let me struggle in vain...

I am so stressed out... i took this "stress test" in psychology that tested your typical stress level based on what you do and what you worry about. I guess I kinda worry a lot... because I got a totally awesome 46, out of 50 :) yay.

This place is driving me crazy. I feel so stuck, and I can't get out. I'm so sick of all of this shit... I just want to go home... i want to belong somewhere. Right now I don't belong anywhere... maybe I never will...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did you know stressed spelled backwards is desserts? kinda corny still its true... whatever hell your going though, as good as the Lord is, it wont last forever... you will find your place you have been wanting, the ppl that you want to feel wanted by, that happiness that few of us ever find... because these things are so precious, they will not come easy to just anyone, only those to who REALLY want it..

check this out... the message here is RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME!!! i KID YOU NOT!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBtO8Ay1MNk