Yesterday I drove up to Dallas through the FREEZING weather. I loved the feeling of just me and my car flying down the open highway, stereo blaring and singing at the top of my lungs. haha. it's amazing. And then there was this one dude in a Mazda G-somethin... yeah, we weren't exactly racing but we weren't exactly not racing either. That went on for forever. haha, so much fun.
Then I got into Waxahachie where Michelle lives with my grandparents and it was SNOWING. like omg. So after getting lost a million times on an emergency Walmart run I finally made it to the ranch. I'm so proud of my car =) =) =). Baby, I'll never doubt you again. ;-) haha... but I really didn't know if we would make it or not.
So yeah... today me and Michelle are hitting up the W-town. I think we're gonna go see Casino Royale and then eat some crazy good food.
laterz homies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cool. Tell me if Casino Royal is any good?
>>>The Voice<<<
Post a Comment