Friday, December 8, 2006

I Love You Michelle

I wish every day that I could go back to...
Long walks down Evans Road.
Watching movies in the apartment.
Going shopping together.
You getting mad at me for being so stupid.
Hanging out with the guys.
Midnight swims and Walmart runs.
Going to HEB dressed like dorks just to get a reaction.
Coming to see you at work.
Riding around in your car.
Just hanging out together.
Talking to Sparky.
Stealing all of each others clothes.
Doing laundry.
Living in "my closet".
Looking forward to you getting home from work every day.
The apartment.
Your amazing spaghetti.
Our weird versions of food and meals and all the random stuff we had in our fridge.
Hanging out with our brothers, all 5 of us together.
Fighting over the bathroom.
Laughing at you and your crazy bubble baths.
You telling me to shut up, that my singing is killing you.
Being driven CRAZY by Josh Groban and what's her face, lol.
You hating it when I played Fall Out Boy and 99.5.
Staying up late.

I wish that I had spent more time with you when I had the chance. I wish that I wouldn't have stayed out so many nights and made you worry about me. I wish that I had let you know every single day just how much I loved you.

I miss you so, so much Michelle.
I would do anything to go back.
I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I guess it is not about me but I think Michelle would really like it Becca.
G;);)D J;)B

>>>The Voice<<<