



Baby, I miss you so much. I wish that I could go back to being in your arms just one more time. I would give anything for...
Midnight walks to the lake.
Hanging out at the coffee shop with you.
Playing mancala.
Watching movies.
Talking about God.
Chilling with you friends.
Going out to eat.
Being random with Michelle and Julie.
Walmart runs.
Staying up LATE.
Riding on your bike.
You making fun of me for getting lost.
Tubing down the guadalupe.
Falling asleep next to you.
Looking into your eyes.
Loving your smile.
Being in each other's arms.
Your kiss.
Telling you how much I love you.
Hanging out at the coffee shop with you.
Playing mancala.
Watching movies.
Talking about God.
Chilling with you friends.
Going out to eat.
Being random with Michelle and Julie.
Walmart runs.
Staying up LATE.
Riding on your bike.
You making fun of me for getting lost.
Tubing down the guadalupe.
Falling asleep next to you.
Looking into your eyes.
Loving your smile.
Being in each other's arms.
Your kiss.
Telling you how much I love you.


No comments:
Post a Comment