I was really sick today.
Drained.
Being drained when you're trying to write a paper = not cool.
So I mentally battled between whether or not I wanted to call-in to work and I decided I wasn't so much of a pansy that I couldn't work a lousy 4.15... so I went. And it was actually pretty good so I decided that I don't really hate my job. I just don't really LIKE it. But we have to do things we don't want to do so that we can be able to do things we DO want to do :). YEs... so work was good.
Then I went and worked out. for a little while. It felt like so good... and so weird... because of WHERE i work out. haha...
Came home and attempted to do research for my paper. The Life of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Did you know that he believed in fairies????? yeah, that's random, right? so yeah.... enjoyed talking to Marin and Mrs. Nelson for a little bit and attemted to help Marin with the floor........ so yeah.
I have to get up in like 5 hours to go to school.
Good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hope you get better...=)
Post a Comment