
I never did get a chance to wear it... will I ever? But why does this have to be so hard? Is it destiny? I keep asking God for His plan to be lived out in my life. I ask Him to show me His plan for me. But maybe He already has. Maybe I am asking the wrong thing. Maybe I should be asking God to give me the strength and the courage to live out the plan for me that I have already been shown... I HAVE the badge. I just have to put it on...

Wow, so many memories. So many dreams. But do I have the strength to live them out?

Integrity first.
Service before self.
Excellence in all we do.
AIR FORCE

3 comments:
you remember where you got that flag? yup i bought it for you for christmas when you were strapped to a machine after surgery. At that time the air force academy was out of the question. but you know what....you made it there! you DID NOT give up!!!! Go kick thier butts girl!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll keep praying that GOd leads you in this area as in all others. If you want i can moved up to colorado and go to school ;-) anyways....i'm behind ya LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!
oh yes one more thing.....hummmm.....forgot what i am gonna say otay weill i'll talk to ya later....inspiration will come while i sleep in math class!!!
Air Force is the best....and so is Gods plan for you. =)
Post a Comment