Haha, I'm in English class right now and my scatter-brained crazy ex-cheerleader teacher is running around randomly. lol. crazy lady..... haha......
Soooooo... I meant to wake up really early and go workout. Didn't happen. I actually ended up sleeping in until like 6:50am so yeah... I skipped Psychology class took a nice hot shower and got here a little early for my next class. Studied math in Loftin, went to History class (slept just a bit :P), took my Math test, ate my breakfast/lunch of Doritos and sweet tea in Loftin, and now I'm in English class fixing to take a quiz (which is what we do every period)
*later on in class*
Just got done with a quiz and got another one back. I got 100. yay :)
So after a really depressing post yesterday I stayed up later than late talking to Marin. She is an awesome friend. I wish that everyone could be as lucky as I am and have a Marin in their life. :)
God thank you for the amazing people that you have put in my life. Thank you for my 2nd mom, Mrs. Nelson. Thank you for Marin, Owen, and Bobby... my adopted sister and brothers. Thank you for Abby, Jenn and Christine and how totally cool they are. Thank you for Julie. She's one of the best friends in the world that you can always talk to and is awesome to hang out with because her heart is so much on fire for you, she's my other sister. ;) Thank you for Caleb, Luke, and Aaron. Not very many people have guy friends that are just as close as brothers. Caleb, Luke, and Aaron are closer. Thank you for Deborah. I miss her so much!! Thank you for Hillside Fellowship and everyone at church. Thank you for surrounding me by people there that love you and by using some of my experiences there to teach me patience and that you're the only thing in my life that I need.
Sometimes God, we only thank You for the things that we enjoy and for the fun and pleasant experiences. God, thank You for all the experiences in my life that I have not understood. Thank you for using them to grow me, make me stronger, and draw me closer to You. Thank You for the broken relationships that You have used to teach me so vividly that You are the only One I can ever depend on. No matter what I do, You will never let me down, You will always be there for me, You will always love me, You will never break my heart... even when I break Yours so many times. Thank you for loving me, even though I don't deserve You.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love ya big sis. :')
Post a Comment